Monday 30 April 2012

Make it Monday - Sketch 1

Good Morning Everyone!

After a few weeks of being unwell I have decided to try to get back into what I love.   This is the first of many sketches which will be posted each Monday for Make it Monday....


I managed to finish two cards over the weekend! These are particularly special too me due to the fact that the cute little digi images that I have use were drawn by my beautiful children Ayshia and Jostyn.

They have drawn a set of cute little bugs which I have had turned into dig's for them by a wonderful lady called Trina Clark from Digi Scrap Kits.

The characters were so cute I couldn't resist setting them up there own little store. Please feel free to take a look at Fee Lees Scrappy Kids Store. 





The first little image of a worm is by my son Jostyn!




The second Jasmine the Ladybug is by my daughter Ayshia!

Thank you for taking the time to share my blog.

Hugs 

Fiona xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment