Monday 2 April 2012

Make It Monday - Your Purrfect.

Make it Monday.

Good Afternoon!

Today I am kicking off Make it Monday with a cute little stamped image from JAR.  I really loved this stamp and I think its a simple and cute little stamp.  It was fun to do.  I have called it Your Purrfect....

Hope you like it.



I have coloured the stamp using Copic Markers. As you can see I went for something bright and fun with my colour scheme. I used a Green Polka dot Paper from Stampin Up with a yellow card stock that I scolloped around the edges. To compliment the papers I have used green velvet ribbon and used green and pink embellishments to decorate my card. I particularly love the dragonfly sticker..... Unfortunately I can not remember where I purchased this one from it has been in my scrapbooking and craft room just waiting for  this card.....

Thanks for looking


Fiona xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment