Saturday 19 May 2012

Good Afternoon!

As you can see my blog is getting a make over.  I am so excited I have actually managed to work out how to make the banners myself.  So now I can up date and change my blog regularly.

This is what has been keeping me busy for the past week. Updating my blog and sorting my website.

Hope you like the changes I am making.  The digital images in my banner are both my own, my children's and I have also incorporate a few from Trina at Digi Scrap Kits. The banner background is from Basic Grey.  These are one of my favourite papers to use for scrapbooking.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Fiona xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, I love your banner. Just gorgeous. You are one talented family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shauna,

      Lovely to hear from you. Hope you are well. Glad you like my banner. I was very happy with it. xxx hugs Fiona

      Delete